Enjoy a round trip bus ride to Whistler Village
Experience 1st class round-trip express motorcoach service from downtown Victoria to Whistler, Canada's #1 year round outdoor recreation destination.
Travel on the spectacular "Sea to Sky" highway with breathtaking views of the ocean and mountains.
You'll find many options available for your personal adventure in Whistler - including the Peak 2 Peak Gondola, Ziptreking, bear viewing, walking, hiking, and golf. Visit for the day or stay a night or two.
|Whistler Express - Round Trip Shuttle from Downtown Victoria
||approx. 7 hours each way
5:45 am, 7:45 am, 9:45 am, 11:45 & 3:45 daily (Mid April through mid December)
This tour offers pickups at selected hotels in downtown Victoria, or departure from a centrally located downtown Victoria location. Specific departure location must be pre-arranged at least 24 hours before the tour date and a telephone number will be provided on your E-Ticket to make those arrangements. Rates are per person in US dollars. Please order online or call to order or for more information.
There is a $6.95 USD processing fee per order. This is a flat fee regardless of the number of tickets or tours purchased on an order.
There is a service charge per ticket. This charge will be reflected on your summary before you checkout. The total shown includes any and all taxes, fuel surcharges, and service fees. There are no additional charges, unless otherwise specified.
There are no refunds. All sales are final.
Change Fee Policy: If changes are allowed on a tour or activity, a $20.00 per reservation change fee will be applied for any change to a reservation. Please note that some tours and activities do not allow any changes. Date changes can be made only if we can confirm availability on the new date. While we cannot guarantee any changes can be made, all change requests must be submitted a minimum of 24 hours prior to the tour departure and must be handled on an individual basis through our Reservations Center.
Rates include bus transportation & BC Ferry fare(s).
There is a stop at Vancouver International Airport (YVR) International Terminal Arrivals level. You will check-in at the transportation provider's ticket counter where you will change coaches for the remainder of your trip to Whistler.
- Secure onboard baggage storage is provided. Please ensure that you have placed the correct destination tag on your baggage. Baggage is limited to 2 pieces, not to exceed 22.5 kg (50 lbs.) per piece and 1 carry-on. Transportation cannot be provided for items over 31.75 kg (70 lbs.). Overweight items 22.5 - 31.75 kg (50-70 lbs.) will be subject to an additional fee of approximately $15.00 per piece (includes tax - payable at time of departure) and space availability.
- Transportation provider is not responsible for lost or stolen baggage; baggage is the responsibility of the traveler.
- Please note: Transportation provider is able to transport items which are "Restricted" onboard BC Ferries; service is available from "depot to depot" only i.e. Downtown Vancouver (Pacific Central Station), YVR (Vancouver International Airport) or Downtown Victoria (Greyhound Canada Depot). Items include Boxes, Food, Fragile items, Golf Clubs, Skis and Snowboards. Please note that overweight items will be subject to additional fees.
- Whistler passengers will be provided with a “zone” area tag which identifies the hotel property/condo location at Blackcomb/Whistler Mountains.
Bike, Skis, Snowboards & Golf Clubs:
- These items will be accepted for transport on a space available basis and must be properly contained (bike box or bag) at an additional fee of $15.00-$25.00 (includes tax - payable at time of departure). Transportation provider is not responsible for damages.
- Transportation provider cannot accommodate the carriage of pets. Exception: People with Disabilities (CNIB or DSI card required) service animals accompanying an individual inside the coach.
Wheelchair Accessible Services:
- The transportation provider has a limited number of wheelchair lift equipped coaches in its fleet. While we will do our utmost to provide this service, the service is subject to confirmation. Please note due to safety considerations that wheelchair lift services are available for embarkation (boarding) and disembarkation at originating departure locations only; Victoria Bus Terminal (Greyhound Canada depot), Vancouver Bus Terminal (Pacific Central Station) and YVR (Vancouver International Airport).
- For passengers who use non-motorized mobility aids i.e. walkers and are able to board the coach with some assistance, the transportation provider is able to store the non-motorized mobility aid under the coach. Motorized scooters cannot be carried. It is required that you indicate in the order process that you require assistance and that you be at the depot/terminal no less than 30 minutes prior to departure for boarding.
Please Note: 48 Hours Minimum Advance Booking Required.
Please order online or call to order or for more information.